WestlawNext provides a series of webinars aimed at helping law students excel in their studies and maximize their use of the Westlaw legal research search engine.
To register, sign into to lawschool.westlaw.com with your Onepass account and password. You can also go directly to the webinar page to register. The start times for students on the West coast have been highlighted in bold.
- How to Use WestlawNext to Prepare for 1L Exams
- Thursday April 5th at 3 p.m. ET, 2 p.m. CT, 1 p.m. MT, 12 PT
Join us for this session to see how WestlawNext can be used to help you prepare for and succeed on your law school exams.
- Career Focus – Prepare to Interview
- Friday April 13, 2012 at 2 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. CT, Noon MT, 11 a.m. PT
Looking for the right legal position? Want to find a way to connect with your alumni? Find out more about the law firm or business you are interested in and learn about networking resources during this online training.
- WestlawNext – Folders and Productivity Tools
- Monday April 16, 2012 at 2 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. CT, Noon MT, 11 a.m. PT
Join us for this session to learn about folders and other productivity tools on WestlawNext.
- WestlawNext – Search
- Wednesday April 19, 2012 at 12:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. CT, 10:30 a.m. MT, 9:30 a.m. PT
Join us for this session to see how you can more easily and efficiently conduct your legal research using WestlawNext.