Its National Library Week, which means go visit and support your local public library. It also means that you should enjoy and use the resources at hand at the Boccardo Law Library of Lincoln Law School of San Jose.
What does the library offer?
- We have over 20k volumes including: decisions of federal and state courts, federal and California statutes, encyclopedias, digests, law review, treatises, and other legal reference materials.
- We have over a dozen subscriptions to the most renowned law reviews.
- We have a media lab with computers and free printing for those last minute assignments.
- We grant our students access to the resources available via WestlawNext.
- The library and all of our materials are available during open school hours to current students, alumni and faculty.
- The library is open 6 days a week, morning to night as a quiet place to study and prepare for evening classes.
If you want to learn more about the law library and our law school visit our website. We offer rolling enrollment, so there is no point in waiting or procrastinating your future in the legal field.