The Second Annual Supreme Court Term in Review Program was held yesterday afternoon at the UCI School of Law campus. The discussion was held by a panel of five, a mix of journalists and academics. You might even recognize one or two of the panelists as the authors of your textbooks.
This exciting and entertaining program reviews the Supreme Court’s key cases decided in the October 2011 term
- Jess Bravin, The Wall Street Journal
- Jennifer Chacón, UCI Law
- Erwin Chemerinsky, UCI Law
- Marcia Coyle, The National Law Journal
- Robert Pushaw, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Moderated by Rick Hasen, UCI Law
Watch the archived webcast at this link. No registration necessary. It is an insightful panel. The session is about an hour and 45 minutes in length.
You can also view last year’s program here for the October 2010 term.