The final bell of summer recess has rung and school is back in session. To help you get back into the swing of things, I’ve put together a compilation of the study tips and resources mentioned on this blog. Don’t forget to chat with your school librarian for more research tips and study aids. Don’t forget to check out our California Legal Research and Resources page as well as the Link Directory for a complete list of all the databases and website mentioned on this blog.
- Resources At Your Fingertips – Using the resources available at Lincoln Law’s Boccardo Law Library.
- Google Scholar: Legal Research – How to implement Google’s academic search engine for law students.
- WestlawNext: A Beginner’s Guide to Online Research Part One & Part Two
- WestlawNext: Key Numbers for Better Searches
- 80 Twitter Feeds for Law Students
- Online Bluebook Citation Tutorial Videos
- Zimmerman’s Legal Research Guide
- Mobile Apps for Law Students and Legal Professionals