- West’s Annotated California Code
- Frequently Asked Questions about California law from Legalinfo.ca.gov
- California Constitution Links to the table of contents for the State of California Constitution.
- California and U.S. Legal History UC Hastings research guide for California and US legal history.
- Compiling a California Legislative History A UC Hastings guide to which online and print resources to use for compiling a California Legislative history.
- California Legislative Information – Provides official California legislative information including:
- Initiative Process in California UC Hastings guide to the Initiative process in California, including helpful websites.
- Legislative Analyst’s Office California’s nonpartisan fiscal and policy advisor for the 2013 budget, high-speed rail & other California concerns.
- California Voter Foundation A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization providing information to educate readers about the election process.
- California Law Revision Commission An independent state agency reviewing and recommending reforms for state laws.
- State Legislature Homepage
- Senate – CA Senate page, with info about hearings, committees & more.
- California State Assembly (House)
- California Bills – Search California bills by session, house (Assembly or Senate) and author.
- California Statutes, 1993- Search California statutes, dating back to 1993.
- California Bills Index – Index of Assembly and Senate bills dating from 1993. Bills are listed sequentially by bill number, and alphabetically by the bill’s author.