The Judicial Branch (Courts and Case Law)
- California Courts – Homepage to the California Judicial Branch.
- California Courts: Rules Rules of court, amended and local rules.
- California Official Reports Search published opinions on California cases, by Supreme Court and Court of Appeals.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- California Judicial Council The policymaking body of the California courts, the largest court system in the nation.
- Judicial Council Forms Browse all forms, or view lists by number or name.
- California Courts Self Help Center – Find legal resources and legal contact information for your legal concerns.
- California Case Law – Search Federal District Courts of California, and State Supreme and Appellate courts.
- California Appellate Courts Case Information System This system provides case information for California Supreme Court and Court of Appeal cases. Case information is updated once an hour throughout the business day.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit With quick links to view cases, announcements, oral arguments and inmate execution dates.
- California Courts: Opinions of the Supreme Court and Courts of Appeals View published & unpublished opinions for 1st through 6th Appellate Districts.
- California Supreme Court and Appellate Court Slip Opinions – Posted by month.
- California Supreme Court and Appellate Court Opinions – Decision date back to 1893. Browseable by year and U.S. Reports volume number, and searchable by citation, case title and full text.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit – Searchable database for the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit Opinions – Published opinions by the 9th Circuit Courts, including Case Code Glossary. View cases in order of title, case #, case origin, case type, case code, or date filed.