The Executive Branch (Administrative Law)
- California Code of Regulations – Provides free public access to the full text of the CCR.
- California Attorney General – Kamala D. Harris
- California Attorney General Opinions – Print requests necessary for published copies of opinions by the California Attorney General. Opinions dating to 1986 may be viewed on the website.
- California Secretary of State – Debra Bowen
- California Regulatory Notice Register – Covers the past twelve months and is sorted by agency name.
- State of California Administrative Manual – Is a reference source for statewide policies, procedures, regulations and information developed and issued by authoring agencies such as the Governor’s Office, Department of General Services (DGS), Department of Finance (DOF), and Department of Personnel Administration.
- California Office of Administrative Hearings – includes relevant laws and regulations
- California Office of Administrative Law – includes publications list and checklists
- California Franchise Tax Board – Track your California taxes information, learn more about California taxes for individual and business needs.
- California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board – An independent administrative court system for workers and employers seeking to challenge decisions made by the Employment Development Department (EDD).
- California Public Utilities Commission – Regulates privately owned electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, railroad, rail transit, and passenger transportation companies.