- California Appellate Reports (1st , 2nd 3rd & 4th series),
- California Reports (1st , 2nd , 3rd & 4th series)
- West’s California Reporter (1st, 2nd & 3rd series)
- California Courts – Homepage to the California Judicial Branch.
- Administrative Office of the Court – The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is the staff agency of the Judicial Council
- Judicial Council – The policymaking body of the California courts, the largest court system in the nation.
- California Rules of Court – Rules of court, amended and local rules.
- Trial Courts – Municipal and Superior – – California has 58 trial courts, one in each county. In trial courts, or superior courts, a judge and sometimes a jury hears witnesses’ testimony and other evidence and decides cases by applying the relevant law to the relevant facts. The California courts serve nearly 34 million people.